Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 21 on P90X Sunday August 31, 2008

I was out late last night but still I got up early to back to business of P90X. Sunday can be a day off as we know by now. But, I needed to make up for yesterday so I did Kenpo first thing. Since I didn’t get to jog yesterday I headed up to the gym to run for about 30 minutes. The gym was closed and I have no idea why. Good thing I had my cell phone handy. This was the one time I really got my monies worth for the data plan I pay for on the cell phone. I just opened up my web browser, Googled Ballys and called the nearest one to me to see if they were open. After a short ride on the train and 30 minutes later I was jogging as intended. But , before the jog I had to check my weight. As soon as my foot touched the scale I thought this scale my be different from the one I use aat the other gym. Well I just told myself not to pay to much attention to what ever it said. When I read 156lbs I thought this is great it can’t be that far off. I know I am going to get a surprise when I go back and get on my regular scale but until then I am going to just be happy in my achievement. After running for about 3 miles it was time to call the day a success. I made up for Saturday and Monday starts the new week.

No comments: