Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 17 on P90X Wenesday August 27, 2008

For some reason my alarm did not go off this morning. But, I still got up in time to get my day started. Shoulder & Arms make me push until my arms feel like wet noodles. One thing that I like to do is load up the weights so I can only do 8 reps to get the burn. Now I hate to have to stop and change my weights cause I have the dumbbells with the bar and plates. It takes time away from a quick change when I need to adjust what I am lifting. But if I don’t change I end up having pour form, which means I am not working the right muscle group. I intend on buying some more bars and a couple of 10lbs plates. That will solve my problem of twisting off the collars and sliding on/off the plates. I think this may be one of my favorite workouts because it is a challenge but does not leave me so drained after completing.

No comments: