Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 15 on P90X Monday August 25, 2008

On days like today I learned to not eat cold milk and cereal for breakfast. Just not enough carbs to keep me energized to finish the Chest & Back workout as strong as I wanted. I did bump my weights up and did some extra chin-ups but still didn’t feel as strong as I think I should have. So next time I will be eating a hot bowl of Oatmeal which if full of carbs. A carb should be a carb but my body can tell the difference between Shredded Wheat and Oatmeal. Another thing I never noticed was how little milk I drank. Since being on this nutrition plan I have been drinking gallons of milk. I am also eating a lot more meats and veggies. Junk food is a lot cheaper than eating healthy. I am spending all most triple what I would normally spend for groceries.

No comments: