Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 9 on P90X Tuesday August 19, 2008

Today I was curious to see if I would show noticeable difference in how I did the Plyometrics workout. There is this part where they do this jump that is hard for me called Jump Knee Tuck. At first I could not raise my knees high enough to touch my hands. Now I can touch my hands but still not as many times as they do. And, there is another one called the Rock Star Hop that is hard for me to. I can do my right side pretty good but for some reason the left just does not want to do it. The rest of the workout I can manage okay. It does make you sweat a lot and for me I wear that skip back and pause button out. Sometimes I just need to catch my breath and drink some extra water. Overall I am getting better so I know its

No comments: