Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2 on P90X Tuesday August 12, 2008

Last night was kind of ruff for me. I felt like I was hungry for some reason. I did do a little extra working out since I had to go by the gym to get my weight which was 172lbs. After weighing in I decided to do some walking on the Tread Mill for about 1.25 miles. I guess I burned an extra 100 calories. Today’s breakfast consisted of Oatmeal with a little bit of Margarine sweetened with Honey, 4 slices of Turkey Bacon, half Whole Wheat Bagel, and a Banana. I thought I would take in an extra Carb because yesterday I felt like I had run out of energy. I felt much better after today’s workout. Plyometrics is a intense Cardio exercise with lots of jumping, twisting, and high stepping. I thought that it would not be to bad but I misjudged the intensity of this workout. I really keeps you moving to keep you heart rate in your target zone. So like they say be ready to “Bring it” when you start this one. Now if only my UPS guy would bring my Recovery Formula in time for me to drink it before I miss my hour of opportunity to use it. At first I was going to wait until a later time to start the workout so that by the time I finished I would closer to the time that the UPS usually comes but decide against it since Tony recommends that you exercise around the same time each day. So, since I saved my Banana for last it may have to do until snack time. My Chest and Arms feel a little sore from yesterdays workout but not to sore to be ready for tomorrows workout which will be Shoulders and Arms, and Ab Ripper X.

No comments: