Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 4 on P90X Thursday August 14, 2008

I forgot to tell you all that my P90X Recovery Formula came on August 12 and I didn’t get to use it until yesterday. On the infomercial the make it appear that the stuff taste so good that you look forward to drinking it. It has an orange flavor and scent to it but I can also smell something else like maybe the vitamins in it or something. I know most can’t smell things like that but I have a sensitive nose. Let me put it this way if you are going to drink it, drink it as fast as possible. The after taste will make you go “Blech” if you drink it slow. I did wake up feeling less sore today and it my be because of the Recovery Formula so next time I will drink up right after hitting the weights. I also feel like I got more rest out of my sleep too. Today breakfast was a bowl of Frosted Wheat, skim Milk, and 4 slices of Turkey Bacon. You know I was hoping that “Yoga X” would not be to difficult. I was shocked to read in my book that it was over 90 minutes long. And, that it will make you “Bring it” just like the others. So don’t think you are going to have an easy day because there are not weights involved. It’s a lot of stretching, and bending alone with a good amount of balancing. I am glad I had a mat from my previous exercises. So be sure that you have a mat to work out on. I got through it all and feel pretty good today.

No comments: