Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 18 on P90X Thursday August 28, 2008

Who would have ever thought Yoga would have you working so hard but that is what it does to me. I think my biggest challenge is balance. Some I am getting better at but those three point stance have me tumbling over on my sides at times. Whenever I loose my balance I laugh at my self with a nice little chuckle. I have done better at Yoga but I had really poor balance today. I will be glad when I can increase my carb level cause I am really starting to feel the missing energy. I did make it to the gym for my 30 minute jog. Which reminds me now that I am talking about it that I need to download that information off of my iPod. It says I ran 2.78 miles and burned 355 calories. Not too shabby considering I really didn’t want to go up to the gym in the first place. Getting there is have the battle the rest in easier after that. I would say I had quite a successful day.

No comments: