Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 11 on P90X Thursday August 21, 2008

My day was really off when I finally got started. I took an extra hour to get out of the bed. Breakfast was off by 2 hours. I was not even sure if I was going to be able to exercise at all. I felt really tired and didn’t really even feel like doing a workout at all. I tried to get my meals back inline with the P90X meal plan. Well I ended up skipping a meal cause I just missed the allotted time frame. But, I just could not except that I was going to miss this days workout. I set a time to get my tired but in gear and get it done so around 8 o’clock I hit the mat. Yoga X was on today’s menu which is still difficult but not as bad as when I started. I pushed really hard to get it done and I did. So the next time this happens I will need to reread my blog to see what I do when in such situations of getting your day back on schedule.

No comments: