Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 8 on P90X Monday August 18, 2008

I’m excited about going into my second week of P90x. Now that I have a solid week under my belt I have a base to look back on. Tony is always saying pick a number when you are doing your reps. At first I was doing just that picking a number and not having any idea if I could do it. Now I can say I want to do 5 more than previously with 10lbs more weight. My push-up and chin-up numbers are not going up fast enough for me so I am going to have to find a way to make that happen faster, just a personal goal of mine. I am doing much better with the Diamond push-ups then the first week. I moved up my Heavy Pants weight by 10lbs and will still move it up more in the next week. Oh, and I didn’t get nauseas like the first day when I started P90X. Now that is a difinate improvement from the first week.

No comments: