Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 12 on P90X Friday August 22, 2008

Whew now I am back on track. I had a nice brisk walk before breakfast to get some bananas to go with my bowl of Shredded Wheat. Today I found out my favorite little Fruit Market does not open before 8 in the morning. Not much of a problem just adds a little longer walk to the bigger main stream grocer further down the street. Now I know not to buy to much fruit at one time since I only get to eat one a day. I would like to eat more but not now. Maybe in the next phase I will be able to eat more fruit. Legs & Back is starting to work cause I could do a few more chin-ups and my balance is better. Ab Ripper is still kicking my butt and I am still able to push through the 349 ab moves. I am still just as excited today as I was on day 1. It makes me feel really good everyday I complete a workout.

No comments: