Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 3 on P90X Wednesday August 13, 2008

Well I woke up kind of sore today around the chest, triceps, and legs. I felt a little better after a warm bath. Breakfast was really easy today. I had a bowl of Shredded Wheats, Milk, and 4 slices of Turkey Bacon. Shoulders and Arms was today’s workout. My first thought was how am I going to finish this when my arms are all ready sore. I previewed the DVD just to see what I would be doing. After seeing it I though this is going to be difficult but I will be determined to “Bring it”. I will tell you that warming up really helps loosen up your tight muscles. As I was going through the exercises I realized it would have been a good idea to buy the 1 piece dumbbell sets instead of the one with plates. Once I looked at the prices of those other sets and how many I would need to buy I decided to buy the set with the small bar, star collars, and plates. Now here is a piece of advise for those of us using this type of Dumbbell. On one of the exercises I need to change the weight of the Dumbbell so it best to do that exercise First and then Last for the repeat. That way I don’t have to change the bar right in the middle of everything. Oh, and guess what I did? I forgot to do the Ab Ripper X right after the Shoulders and Arms exercise? Now I have to go back sometime tonight and finish that part. I will try to make sure I don’t do that again.

No comments: