Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 10 on P90X Wednesday August 20, 2008

Today was Shoulder & Arms plus Ab Ripper X. I felt like I needed to work harder that usual today because I don’t feel like I can do enough chin-ups. Tony says in order to get more muscle you need to do no more than eight reps for the burn to start. If you don’t feel the burn after 8 reps then you need more weight. If you can do more than 8 reps than you or looking more at endurance and lean muscle. So I pushed really hard. I was expecting that when I finished today that my arms and shoulder would be sore. That was not a issue at all so I must be doing something right. I could feel my arms shake while burning to get that last rep. I got my burn on every exercise today. Ab Ripper was the last push for today. Being as determined as I was today helped me actually do the 349 Ab moves just like Tony says. Now I did have to pause the DVD so I could catch my breath and finish the reps but never the less I did them all. I am beginning to look forward to that Recovery Formula because when I mix it, its like have I ice cold frozen Daiquiri.

No comments: