Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 28 on P90X Sunday September 7, 2008

I decided to use my option of taking the day off. But, I did do something that I needed to do. I took my 30 day pictures. I laugh at myself running back and forth trying to make sure I’m in the frame of the picture. I am usually by myself and have to set the camera up on a tripod and use the self-timer. The good thing is that I can set the camera up to take two pictures. It may have a option to take more but I have not discovered it yet. I will let you know later if I see any significant changes in my body composition.

1 comment:

Tired of being tired said...

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Keep up the good work! I'll be a month behind you just a reminder of all the pain ;)

I wouldn't worry if those 30 days pictures don't "show" a huge improvement....that second 30 is where I've seen folks do the large outward change.

Keep pressing play brother and keep posting :D