Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 29 on P90X Monday September 8, 2008

Phase II has officially started today. One of the first things I noticed was that I am suppose to have a different menu now. This is suppose to be the Endurance Menu. So it looks like they reduced my Proteins by 1 serving and increased my Carbs by 1. To me it seems like I will be eating less but I will just follow the menu as written. Now I was not ready for all the Push-Ups that Chest Shoulder & Biceps had in store for me. These workout are more intense then those before. I have actually never heard or done so many different Push-Ups before. Oh did I tell you that I have a really bad cold today. I don’t know how I am going to get through this week feeling like crap. Shoot, I can barely breath with my nose being so stopped up. I got through today and lets see how tomorrow out.

No comments: