Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 26 on P90X Friday September 5, 2008

Back to Core Synergistics again for this day. Now that I am a little more familiar with the routine I can get through the workout a little faster. Not that it is any easier for me I can just get through faster. I think I have the most difficulties with the Prison cell Push-Ups and Reach High & Under Pushups. I can do the routine but it takes a lot out of me. When I have finished them I am extremely happy to move to something else.

I was on the Beachbody bulletin board and someone mentioned a site what you track your food and nutrition intake daily. I went to the site (http://www.myfitnesspal.com) and tried it out. Of course you have to sign-up and all that. But, what it does is list all of you food vitamins, Iron, Proteins, serving sizes, and calories for each meal and a daily basis. Once you have put all your information in it will be easy to see where you may be eating to much of something are not enough. So far I really like the site.

No comments: