Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 27 on P90X Saturday September 6, 2008

Well today will be my official weigh in to see how things are working out. I am hoping that I am under 160lbs for sure. You know last Sunday I didn’t really trust the scale at that other gym. When I get back I will give you the latest update on the weight. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

I’m back and I jogged my 3 miles at the gym. There was something different about this run. For once my legs did not feel so tired as usuall. I’m back home and my legs still feel pretty good. Oh, I guess you are waiting for me to tell what the scale said. Well……it said I weighed 162lbs. That was not what I was hoping for but all I can do is press on. Monday starts a new Phase in the P90X plan and I am looking forward to getting started with the new one.

No comments: