Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 31 on P90X Wednesday September 10, 2008

I feel much better today and I can breath through my nose a lot better. Today is Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X. At first thought you might think it is similar to Back & Chest which was going through my head. Well sorry to say that, that is not the case. I had to do a lot more different types of exercise than before. This is the part where you get to see how you work similar muscles groups but in very different routines. Many I have never done are seen before. When I looked at the list I was almost overwhelmed by the sheer number of them. I figure it is better to just concentrate on doing one at a time which in the end works best for me. For the first time since I started Ab Ripper X I was able to do all of the 50 Mason (Kayak) Twist without stopping for breaks. To me that shows that I am “Bringing It”!

No comments: