Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 38 on P90X Wednesday September 17, 2008

The last time I hit the weights I noticed that I was getting little calluses on my hands. I knew they were coming from the dumbbell bars. Even though they have a rubberized insert it still digs into my palms. So, before doing my Back & Biceps I put on my fingerless gloves to help solve that problem. There is a lot more weight lifting in this second phase, which would explain my callused hands. This week I am hoping I get a chance to pick up a couple of extra dumbbell bars so I can switch weights faster. This workout requires I switch weights a few times and I hate take the time to twist off the plates to adjust cause it just slows down my momentum. The UPS guy delivered my second tub of Recovery Formula just in time because I am at my last serving.

No comments: